The site does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use of the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The subject placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is www.atrisphoto.com
Cookies are used to:
1. adapt the content of the Website’s websites to User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
2. create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
1. “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
2. cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
3. “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website’s websites;
4. “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
5. “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform about their every posting on the Site User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed in the terminal device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.